Duties and Responsibilities
1.Clean sporting equipment, vehicles, rides, booths, facilities, or grounds.
2. Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulation
3. Record details of attendance, sales, receipts and reservations
4. Direct patrons to rides, seats, or attractions.
5. Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
6. Rent, sell, or issue sporting equipment and supplies such as bowling shoes, golf balls, swimming suits, and beach chairs.
7. Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
8. Verify, collect, or punch tickets before admitting patrons to venues such as amusement parks
9. Announce or describe amusement park attractions to patrons to entice customers
10. Provide assistance to patrons entering or exiting amusement park
Skills and Specifications:
1. Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
2. Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
3. Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people
4. Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
Minimum of SSCE holder
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send your CV to the HR through this email address; hr.rapsonintegrated @gmail.com
2. Forward your details,such as name,qualification,location,phone number and post applying for to the phone number displayed on this advert or to the message box