• Sing lyrics during performances with the goal of entertaining audiences.
• Convey emotion including joy, sadness, revenge, heartbreak, or conflict in songs.
• Sing different styles, including pop, jazz, rhythm and blues, rock, or country.
• Arrange instruments to accompany vocals, such as piano or saxophone.
• Apply knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production during numbers.
• Rehearse with ensemble or director of production.
• Train or prep voice using different melodies and ranges.
• Project voice so all of audience can hear.
• Observe director's cues on stage.
• Study and memorize music.
• Provide backup vocals.
• Record demos of songs in studios.
• Work with producers to fine-tune songs or albums.
• Collaborate with a manager or agent who handles administrative details, finds work, and negotiates contracts.
• Research roles.
• Collaborate with creative directors to improve the sound and style.
• Go on tour with band or independently to promote music.
• Perform at festivals, theatrical productions, concerts, coffee shops, bars, or other venues.
• Give voice lessons to students interested in learning the art of singing.
• Write lyrics to songs.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
Good reading and writing skills,
good communication skills
interpersonal and computer skills etc.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position then apply
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should forward copies of their CVs to the HR Manager through hr.dolphinconsult @gmail.com
OR forward their names, mobile numbers, qualifications, and post applying for to the message box on jiji or the mobile number on this advert.
Not abiding to this advice means total disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted